Wednesday 30 January 2013

No bino's but a Smashing Time.

                                                                    Lizard Buzzard.
 

Above a Lizard Buzzard stands his ground whilst being harrased by a brave Piapiac
and below a Shikra hiding in the tree tops.
below Palm-nut Vulture.
 
above is a African Harrier Hawk shading under the tree canopy. Below a Beaudouin's Snake Eagle record shot taken whilst the bird was soaring in direct sunlight.
The day didn't start of well i had made a journey to the Lamin rice fields in The Gambia and i had forgot my binoculars, but for me that sort of thing is normal i forget alot of things.  What made matters worst was! while i was a Kotu bridge the previous day i had dropped my Nikon D5000 camera and smashed that. I was now down to my D60 for both digiscoping and photography and for today bino's aswell. But then a morning trip gaining 34 lifers! soon made me smile and reminded me how thankful i was to be having this experiance in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment