Friday 19 February 2021

The Camouflage king.


How pleased I was hearing that some Woodcock had been seen at Cudmore grove. Although working at the time a manged to pinch a bit of time off  last Friday afternoon to have a look for them. Due to their perfect camouflaged plumage it took a while to find one. But one was soon spotted through my binoculars in the Ditch.  And I was able to obtain some photos. The following days proved to be a Woodcock frenzy at the Country park with up to four seen there and numerous other sightings in the local area. I recorded another two birds on the Ranges on the Monday that I flushed during my Survey work. So after a long wait another new species for my blog and year list. Wonder what will turn up next? lets hope it's not to long till my next post. Till then Stay safe peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment